Are you guilty of any bad driving habits? It’s hard for any driver to say that there isn’t a single bad habit that they tend to fall into, but now that the New Year is upon us, the time is perfect to start fresh.
This year, try to avoid these hazardous, money-wasting driving habits:
- Stop riding the brake, which can cause brake damage or even brake failure over time.
- Stop leaving garbage in your car when you get out, which will surely pile up over time.
- Stop skipping your oil changes and keep a log of how frequently you get your oil changed.
- Stop leaving cruise control on when it’s raining, which could lead to hydroplaning.
- Stop driving near-empty, which forces your vehicle to get fuel from the bottom of the gas tank, which is likely dirty.
- And lastly – stop texting while driving, which is one of the most dangerous habits of all.
Follow these tips to help ensure that you keep yourself and other safe on the roads this winter. For more tips and advice, or to check out our enormous selection of new and used Nissan vehicles, visit us anytime at 171 Nissan.
The Nissan Leaf has been one of the most popular vehicles on the market ever since it was first introduced in 2010, but now, Nissan can officially announce an enormous milestone.
Nissan has sold more than 200,000 Nissan Leaf models globally. Breaking it down, about 90,000 of those Nissan Leaf models were sold in the United States alone, while about 50,000 more were sold in Europe. That’s an outstanding number of LEAF models sold in just 5 years! If we break the numbers down that about 40,000 Nissan LEAF’s sold each year!
Thanks to the innovative design of this environmentally conscious vehicle – which gets an MPGe of 126 in the city and 101 on the highway – this sales figure translates to 330,000 tons of carbon-monoxide not emitted. So these high numbers are great for Nissan and even better for the environment.
It’s safe to assume that the stellar Nissan Leaf sales will continue throughout the coming years, as the 2016 Nissan Leaf is more fuel-efficient, powerful, and feature-heavy than ever, on the heels of a 2015 model that earned numerous awards and titles.
Want to learn more about the Nissan Leaf? Visit us anytime at 171 Nissan to take one out on a test drive![Top]