One of the biggest problems when traveling or moving is trying to fit everything in your vehicle (2017 Nissan Altima, anyone?). We’ll share some of our favorite space-saving tips that will make packing your car a breeze!
- Pack similar items together – Make sure that you have breakable items at least kind of together. This will help you make sure that they’re placed carefully in a low-risk area of the car.
- Take advantage of all space – The trunk isn’t the only place to store things in a car! Store items under seats and anywhere else you can find it.
- Use bags, not boxes – As you may realize, it can be hard to fit a squared-off object into a rounded car interior. By packing in bags your cargo becomes more pliable and easier to fit.
- Bonus tip: use vacuum bags for even more space!
- Use an overhead carrier – There will always be times when you just need more space than you have. Add a carrier to the top of your car and pack it with the items you know you won’t need until you reach your destination.
Whether you’re going on a road trip, leaving for vacation or moving, let’s face it: space is always coveted when packing your car. Make the most of it with a new 2017 Nissan Altima sedan from 171 Nissan in DeRidder, LA!
The New York International Auto Show will run from April 14th-23rd at the Jacob Javits Convention Center in New York City this year, and at this show, Nissan will unveil the limited-production GT-R Track Edition.
For the 2017 model year, the GT-R is getting some major attention. It started out with redesigned models of both the GT-R Premium and GT-R NISMO and now adds this Track Edition, which fits in between the other two models.
The Track Edition is sure to be popular among enthusiasts. It comes equipped with the same 565-horsepower engine as the Premium model; however, it promises to deliver a higher level of performance.
“The new GT-R Track Edition gives buyers a specialized model, one true to GT-R heritage and available only by special order,” said Michael Bunce, vice president, Product Planning, Nissan North America, Inc. “Building on the major upgrade to every GT-R for 2017, the Track Edition is an amazing package inside, outside and under the skin.”
Performance features on the Track Edition include an advanced four-wheel independent suspension with unique NISMO tuning, reduced weight, NISMO-spec tires, more roll stiffness, and additional adhesive bonding.
The 2017 Nissan GT-R Track Edition will be available late this summer only by special order through dealerships, like us here at 171 Nissan.[Top]