Are you guilty of any bad driving habits? It’s hard for any driver to say that there isn’t a single bad habit that they tend to fall into, but now that the New Year is upon us, the time is perfect to start fresh.
This year, try to avoid these hazardous, money-wasting driving habits:
- Stop riding the brake, which can cause brake damage or even brake failure over time.
- Stop leaving garbage in your car when you get out, which will surely pile up over time.
- Stop skipping your oil changes and keep a log of how frequently you get your oil changed.
- Stop leaving cruise control on when it’s raining, which could lead to hydroplaning.
- Stop driving near-empty, which forces your vehicle to get fuel from the bottom of the gas tank, which is likely dirty.
- And lastly – stop texting while driving, which is one of the most dangerous habits of all.
Follow these tips to help ensure that you keep yourself and other safe on the roads this winter. For more tips and advice, or to check out our enormous selection of new and used Nissan vehicles, visit us anytime at 171 Nissan.