One of the biggest problems when traveling or moving is trying to fit everything in your vehicle (2017 Nissan Altima, anyone?). We’ll share some of our favorite space-saving tips that will make packing your car a breeze!
- Pack similar items together – Make sure that you have breakable items at least kind of together. This will help you make sure that they’re placed carefully in a low-risk area of the car.
- Take advantage of all space – The trunk isn’t the only place to store things in a car! Store items under seats and anywhere else you can find it.
- Use bags, not boxes – As you may realize, it can be hard to fit a squared-off object into a rounded car interior. By packing in bags your cargo becomes more pliable and easier to fit.
- Bonus tip: use vacuum bags for even more space!
- Use an overhead carrier – There will always be times when you just need more space than you have. Add a carrier to the top of your car and pack it with the items you know you won’t need until you reach your destination.
Whether you’re going on a road trip, leaving for vacation or moving, let’s face it: space is always coveted when packing your car. Make the most of it with a new 2017 Nissan Altima sedan from 171 Nissan in DeRidder, LA!